The word “entrepreneur” comes from the French verb “entreprendre”, meaning “to undertake”. Entrepreneurship is often defined as “seeing opportunities that others cannot see, turning them into business ideas” and “prone to take risks”.
Under the framework of EYE in Rural project the Online Book for entrepreneurship was developed. The main purpose of the e-book was to create training materials related to the entrepreneurship in order to promote the entrepreneurial spirit among Youth as a solution for the unemployment.
This book includes information, visuals, examples of successful entrepreneurship policies, successful initiatives as well as entrepreneurs willing to help youth entrepreneurship in rural areas. Furthermore, its aim is to enhance the development of rural areas by building jobs in these areas according to young people’s abilities and competences, and promote the efficient use of the resources of these areas. The e-book is consisted of units devoted to explain further the following topics:
- What is entrepreneurship? Definitions and Fields
- Which are the types of entrepreneurs? Characteristics & Skills for successful entrepreneurs
- What is the business idea? Types and sources
- What is the business environment? Market- Customers- Competitors- Human Resources
- How Entrepreneurship is transformed to an economic force in rural development?
- What is Digital Entrepreneurship? Examples, Evaluation and Tips
- What is the business model canvas?
Learn more by exploring our E-book.
For further information and project’s updates follow us on Facebook!