Entrepreneurship is always defined “seeing opportunities that others can not see , turning them into business ideas” and “prone to take risks”. These features are common features of entrepreneurs all over the world.
As young people in rural areas have limited opportunities for their social and professional development, the knowledge, skills, and competencies related to entrepreneurship will be improved, employment and innovation opportunities will be increased, and rural areas will be developed.
The project ” EYE in RURAL- The enhancement of Youth Entrepreneurship in Rural ” aims to enhance skills and competencies of youth on entrepreneurship in rural areas besides to provide the online training module and pilot training for youth by promoting them entrepreneurship and entrepreneurship education.
The project has a supplementary effect by means of the cooperation with different structured organizations to supply different perspective in youth work for youth workers, consultant, and trainers. It is expected that young people will socialize, develop their entrepreneurship, increase their job opportunities in rural areas, develop their self-esteem and reveal new ideas and professional skills.
The main activities of the project are:
- The development of an Online Educational Module Curriculum.
- The development of a handbook.
- Short-term training activities.
- Pilot training for young people in rural, training of youth who wants to set a business in rural, training of personnel working on entrepreneurship.
The main objectives of the project are:
- To provide more and equal opportunities for young people in education and employment.
- To support the active participation of young people in society.
- To implement initiatives in the fields of Education, Training, Employment, and Entrepreneurship.
- To train young people in rural ages between 18 and 30 years in order to develop their knowledge, skills, and competencies in relation to entrepreneurship, to contribute their social, personal, linguistic and professional development, to promote their talents, competent professions and to strengthen their job market and increase their employment.
IO1 – Online book for Entrepreneurship
IO2 – Educational Module on Entrepreneurship for young people in Rural
IO3 – Curriculum for the educational Module
ΙΟ4 – Handbook